20+ Physics Scientists and thair Inventions and the name started with 'A' Letter.
- Andre-Marie Ampere - Father of electrodynamics.
- Amadeo Avogadro - Developed hypothesis that all gases os same volume, at same pressure and tempereture contain same number of molecules.
- Augustin-Jean Fresnel - Studied transverse nature of light waves.
- Armand- Hippolyte-Louis Fizeau - Made the first terrestrial measurement of the speed of light, invented one of the first interferometers, took the first pictures of the sun on daguerreotypes, argued that the Doppler effect with respect to sound also apply to any wave motion, particularly that of light.
- Antoine Henri Becquerel - Discovered natural radioactivity.
- Albert A. Michelson - Devised an interferometer and used it to try to measure earth's absolute motion, precisely measured speed of light.
- Albert Einstein - explained Brownian motion and photoelectric effect, contributed to theory of atomic spectra, formulated theories of special and general relativity.
- Arthur Compton - Discovered the increase in wavelength of X-rays when scattered by an electron.
- Alfred Kastler - Discovered and developed optical methods for studying the Hertzian resonances that are produced when atoms interact with radiowaves or microwaves.
- Andrei Sakharov - Father of the Soviet hydrogen bomb, awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for his struggle for human rights, for disarmament, and for cooperation between all nations.
Please wait, updating...